Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
How to register for Online Services
If you have not used our online services before you will need to:
- Come to the Surgery and provide photo ID so we can confirm your identity and the receptionist will then issue you with a username and password.
- Enter your registration details exactly as shown on the form.
- After registering, log on with your username and password.
accuRx Online Consultation
Welcome to Attenborough Surgery patient Triage
You can contact us about a Medical or Administrative (not prescription queries) issue by clicking HERE.
This short online form is the quickest and simplest way for the majority of our patients to access or clinical team for assistance. Our practice phone lines remain open for anyone with accessibility needs who might find difficulty completing this form.
Please do not use this online form for urgent or emergency requests. The submitted forms will only be read between the hours of 7am and 5pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). The forms will not be read on the weekends (Saturdays and Sundays or on bank holidays). They will not be read Monday-Friday between the hours of 5:00pm and 7am.
Please contact 111 during these hours.