The practice is unable to arrange tests for coronavirus. Tests are available online or by calling 119.
National lockdown rules apply in England. Stay at home. Find out what you can and cannot do.
- Symptoms – Find out about the main symptoms of coronavirus and what to do if you or your child has them.
- Testing and tracing – Get a test to check if you have coronavirus, understand your test result and find out what to do if you’re contacted by NHS Test and Trace.
- Self-isolation and treating symptoms – Advice about staying at home (self-isolation) and treatment for you and anyone you live with.
- People at higher risk – Advice for people at higher risk from coronavirus, including older people, people with health conditions and pregnant women.
- Long-term effects (long COVID) – Find out about the long-term effects coronavirus can sometimes have and what help is available.
- Social distancing and changes to everyday life – Advice about avoiding close contact with other people (social distancing), looking after your wellbeing and using the NHS and other services.
- Take part in research – Find out about health research studies and how you may be able to take part.